Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Udita Goswami goes to school


Udita Goswami, who has made a name for herself owing to her sexy looks, is planning to go back to school. The actress, who has been in news for her affairs more than her films, has taken up the task to enrolling herself for some acting classes abroad.

Speaking about this development, the actress says, "I`m excited about the idea of going to Los Angeles for an acting course. It has been my long term plan to enroll myself to some acting course abroad. Finally, I have got an opportunity to do that. I have enrolled myself to one of the leading acting schools abroad for a short term course."

On the film front, Udita is awaiting the release of her film CHASE opposite Anuj Saxena. For the moment, Udita is focusing on her acting course and has put her assignments on hold till she returns back from her new school.


For More Bollywood News Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment